What Do We Do?
Do you need a really good environmental lawyer? Call us at 416 962 5882, or email.
Our Services Include:
- All aspects of environmental law, such as:
- commercial and real estate transactions,
- environmental audits and site assessments,
- rights and duties of creditors, parent companies, receivers and trustees in bankruptcy,
- civil actions, prosecutions, appeals, administrative orders and approvals.
- Areas of particular interest:
- contaminated land,
- climate change/ emissions trading,
- renewable energy,
- groundwater protection,
- new substances notification,
- administrative penalties.
- We write letters and opinions in plain English. While most are confidential, here are two opinions that are public: Legal Opinion on Regulation of Mercury for Pollution Probe and Municipal Liability for Sewer and Watermain Failures.
- We assist clients to negotiate innovative, win-win agreements with government regulators and others.
- We assist clients in their relations with consultants and experts of all types.
- We lobby for legislative and regulatory change.
include Ministries of the Environment, municipalities, individuals, consultants, lawyers and small, medium and large businesses.
Client Benefits –
Top quality legal advice with personal attention. Plus: ask about our wallet cards on Spills and What to Do When the Inspector Comes, and discounts on some seminars.