Our Services Include:
- All aspects of environmental law, such as:
- commercial and real estate transactions,
- environmental audits and site assessments,
- rights and duties of creditors, parent companies, receivers and trustees in bankruptcy,
- civil actions, prosecutions, appeals, administrative orders and approvals.
- Areas of particular interest:
- contaminated land,
- climate change/ emissions trading,
- renewable energy,
- groundwater protection,
- new substances notification,
- administrative penalties.
- We write letters and opinions in plain English. While most are confidential, here are two opinions that are public: Legal Opinion on Regulation of Mercury for Pollution Probe and Municipal Liability for Sewer and Watermain Failures.
- We assist clients to negotiate innovative, win-win agreements with government regulators and others.
- We assist clients in their relations with consultants and experts of all types.
- We lobby for legislative and regulatory change.
Our clients include Ministries of the Environment, municipalities, individuals, consultants, lawyers and small, medium and large businesses.
Top quality legal advice with personal attention. Plus: please ask about our wallet cards on Spills and What to Do When the Inspector Comes, and discounts on some seminars.
Contact us to learn more!